Monday, May 4, 2009


Three things that I love :









1. hanging around with all my bestest best frenssss!!!



2. i love music(walaupn x taw lirik, name band pn xtaw even tajuk lagu pn kdg2 taw!! men dgr jek!!)



3. futsalll!! walaupn taik jek men!!









Three people who make me laugh :









1. my frens(syahir, emeerul,amir,razin,alep etc.)



2. yaya!



3. Nurul Atikah Zakaria






Three things I hate :









1. blood!!



2. blood!!



3. bloodd!!!!!!!!






Three things I don't understand :









1. ayam ke telur ayam dulu ek??? musykillll



2. why am i so scared of blood??



3. why 1+1=2???why not 3(xde idea snanye)






Three things I'm doing right now :



1. playing some music with my guitar..



2. sitting in front of this laptop(bertemankan sayup2 bunyi music jazz)



3. makan kerepek pisang!! nyamnyam!!






Three things I want to do before I die :









1. mengucap(tiru iffah) mmg kena pn ngucap..nk masuk syorga!!



2. kawin!! i wishh to get one gurl that really baek n pass all my terms and regulations!



3. nak tengok all my fren bahagiaaa!!! esp syahirrr!!! cian deeee!!






Three things I can do :









1.laughing loudly eventhough ade masalah gile besar tahap gaban!!



2. ley mengelak dr dmarah ibunda dgn senyuman penuh maknaa!!!!heee



3. driving without license(automatic)






Three things I can't do :









1. mengorat!! gler sucks bab nih!!



2. tgk gurl ngss!! cairrr!!!



3. study BIOLOGY!!! BORINGGG!!









Three ways to describe my personality :



1. happy go luckyy



2. not easy to get angry



3. tp ble dh start marah heee... lambat gler nk cool downnn!!






Three people to tag :









1. syahir



2. emeerul



3. amir

2 comments: